Immigration Advice for EU/EEA citizens

At the moment, while the UK is still a full member of the European Union, EU / EEA and Swiss citizens have the right to come and live or work or study in the UK without restrictions. We advise to make a formal application to confirm your immigration status as soon as possible. Depending on your situation, you may be eligible for a certificate to confirm your right of residence, permanent residence or British Citizenship followed by a UK passport. 

We have our own page on Brexit  and also additional articles on our Blog

Bulgarian and Romanian citizens do not have any restrictions on working in the UK from 1 January 2014, however, still need to prove compliance with the applicable restrictions during 2007-2013 when applying for permanent residency or British Citizenship.

Croatian nationals have the same rights as all other EU/EEA nationals when it comes to studying, being self-employed etc but need authorisation to be able to work as an employee. 

To book our advice session to talk to an adviser contact us: 0871 472 1468 or email